WELCOME TO 3RD STREET BEAT
STREET DANCE STUDIO
FAMILY FOCUSED. FOUNDATION FIRST.
DOWNLOAD OUR APP
What we do
2001 – 2023 (22 years)
- Since 2001 as Edmonton’s First and only all Street Dance studio
- Over 35 classes on week nights and weekends
- Pre school programming available ages 2 – 6
- Specialized training in Hip Hop, Breaking, Animation, Popping, Locking, Waacking, Vogue, Street Jazz, Dance Hall, Soca and commercialized choreography
- Competitive teams for youth, teen/varsity and adults! all levels and ages welcome! Fully inclusive environment
- Monthly Socials/parties for dancers to practice, perform and vibe with the community
- Movie nights and video game tournaments to meet new friends!
- Big International Studio Trip to perform and Bond with your teams
- Performance opportunities through local festivals and events
- Youth focused studio initiatives focused on giving back to the community
- Where Family, Character and Loyalty come before Bronze, Silver and Gold
We believe discovering WHO WE ARE and WHAT WE WANT TO BECOME are the most important challenges in youth development. We use dance as the vehicle to inspire and mentor youth; guiding them through a journey to the ultimate goal of understanding the value of contribution and making a lasting impact on the people around them. Learn more about 3SB Creative Youth Centre.
Click here to see our new space
WATCH US IN ACTION
Click here to see what we do
What do we offer?
Competitive Divisions and Drop in training
Our Season starts back up Sept 9th, 2023
REGISTER TODAY HERE | EMAIL: email@example.com for some help getting started!
These are FOUNDATION Classes in specific styles of Dance that help you build Technique, rhythm and Confidence in a non Competitive setting.
This is our competitive program which includes both choreography and foundation classes. Dancers will focus on making impact through Performance and community Initiatives
Take advantage to an alternative method of attending your dance classes. With special Zoom links, you can dance anywhere, anytime.
ALL CLASSES BELOW begin in September
Advanced Popping ‘n Boog, Locking, Party Rocking w/ Lukas Lock
SHADOW TWINS TRAINING
Animation, Popping, Waving, Isolation w/ Lukas Lock & Harman Baweja
Hip Hop & Street Styles w/ Richard Andries + guests.
Hip Hop & Urban Choreography w/ Richard Andries
Hip Hop, Afro Beats, House, Funk Styles
COMPANY TEAM PROGRAM
Training Intensive Program w/ Reid Friedl
Street Styles & Urban Choreo w/ Lukas Lock, Edgar Reyes, Katherine Burrows & Reid Friedl
“3rd Street Beat in the Creative Youth Centre is the only studio we’ve found that really lets our kids enjoy being kids. Unlike other studios with ultra-competitive environments, 3SB focuses on creating a positive family environment first.
We wouldn’t go anywhere else!”
Danielle & Mike Salmon, parents of Maddy, Ella & Juliet
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
FIND YOUR STYLE – FIND YOURSELF
We believe in diversity & encourage authenticity + giving back! Our students know they are celebrated & cherished at 3SB for exactly who they are! We believe that teaching the value of CONTRIBUTION can make a significant IMPACT on youth producing mental and physical TRANSFORMATION into the best version of themselves
EDUCATING VS IMITATING
We are the only studio that focuses on foundational hip hop and street dance styles in Edmonton. Our students develop a strong base & dance vocabulary before learning combos. We offer a variety of strictly foundation classes as well as choreography classes that compete and perform at community events. You CANNOT compete if you don’t take Foundation first! This is our principle as a studio.
We are very connected to public schools, corporations, and community events. We are the only studio that offers performance opportunities (outside of competition) via our Entertainment Division. Students get to be involved in 4 competitions and several “for fun” community shows to meet their community and show what they can do.
Luke, Stacey & Deejay — 3SB Management