WELCOME TO THE 3SB YOUTH ACADEMY
The Academy is a place where youth learn & build confidence by sharing & supporting each other in our 3 Building Blocks:
Dance, Improv & Sportball.
If you’re looking for a unique way to motivate your child, to inspire them to push themselves, make new friends and have some fun in a highly active and energetic program – this is the program for you!
What is The 3SB Leadership Academy
Leadership Academy programming fosters in kids the desire and the capacity to affect positive change both in the world around them and in their own lives.
Generally speaking, “leaders” can be defined as those who:
- Think for themselves
- Communicate their thoughts & feelings to others
- Help others understand & act on their own beliefs
- Work with groups of peers to achieve common goals
- Work towards positive change in their local and/or global community
- Possess the skills & competencies to achieve personal and collective goals
Our Academy programs work to help youth develop a variety of life-skills and leadership skills, including group dynamics, conflict resolution, critical thinking and problem solving, goal attainment and communication skills. Programming may involve formal training as well as volunteering, community service, and other forms of community engagement at the local level.
Running from September – June
Saturdays: 12 – 2PM (2Hrs)